See the incredible Canadian Rockies in style on-board one of the world's greatest trains, the Rocky Mountaineer. Begin in Calgary with a chance to explore this modern city before joining the Journey Through the Clouds Explorer tour by coach, taking in the breath-taking sights of Banff and Jasper's National Parks before finally stepping on-board the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer train to enjoy the first-class service as you continue your journey across this picturesque terrain before ending your trip in cosmopolitan Vancouver. See towering mountains, clear emerald lakes, amazing wildlife and larger-than-life cities all in one phenomenal itinerary.
- For a incredibly comprehensive tour of all the Canadian Rockies have to offer
- Taking a once-in-a-lifetime journey on the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer
- Visit Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Vancouver in one fantastic itinerary
- Upgrading to GoldLeaf service onboard the Rocky Mountaineer for un-paralleled luxury
Start your Journey
Destination 1: Calgary
Begin your stay in Calgary – the gateway city to the Rocky Mountains and famous for sporting legends and cowboy shows. Take your time to explore and appreciate the amazing views from the top of the Calgary Tower, visit Heritage Park Historical Village for a taste of what prairie life was like pre-1914 and head to Olympic Park – home to the 1988 Winter Olympics - to try some sports yourself with skiing, zip-lining and bobsleigh rides to try.
Destination 3: Vancouver
End your journey in cosmopolitan Vancouver, one of the largest and most popular cities in all of Canada. Indulge in some world-class shopping in Gastown, head out on the water on a Whale watching cruise to see these incredible animals up close – or take a stroll through picturesque Stanley Park and watch the sunset behind the historic totem poles.
Destination 2: Rocky Mountaineer Western Explorer
Take a ride on one of the world’s greatest train journeys, aboard one of the world’s greatest trains, the Rocky Mountaineer. Relax in luxury as you tour the best the Canadian Rockies have to offer, from picturesque Lake Louise and the breath-taking mountains of Banff and Jasper, to small town Kamloops and larger than life Vancouver – all whilst enjoying the word-class cuisine and service of the Rocky Mountaineer.
International Hotel & Suites
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Four Seasons Hotel
- International Flights
- Accommodation as detailed in double or twin room with private facilities
- 2 nights in Calgary
- 7 nights Journey Through the Clouds Explorer tour including two days aboard the luxury Rocky Mountaineer train in Goldleaf
- 2 nights in Vancouver
- Includes tours of Banff, Jasper and helicopter flightseeing tours
- Includes Icefields Parkway and Yoho National Park excursions
- Included in the Rocky Mountaineer's Goldleaf package:
- 5* Accommodation in the best and most picturesque hotels in the Canadian Rockies .
- A refreshing welcome aboard toast
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches Morning scones and afternoon wine and cheese
- A custom-designed bi-level dome coach with a five-star meal service served "a la carte" below in an exclusive lower-level dining room and seating up top with unparalleled panoramic views from your seat
- Soak up the mountain air from the exclusive open-air outdoor vestibule
- Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and gourmet snacks
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your hotel
You might also like these
Take a look at these other inspiring itineraries. Our Destination Specialists would love to create something perfect for you.
Escorted Tour Of Western Canada
Vancouver, Banff and Calgary Multi Centre Holiday
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.