Experience the original, and still one of the longest, zipline canopy tours in Southeast Asia. Soar through lush, ancient rainforest recognized as the most beautiful in all of Thailand, situated just an hour outside Chiang Mai, in Mae Kampong Village. There are 5km of zip lines deep in the Thai rainforest and it has the longest 800-metre zip line in Asia. You can hear the distinctive call of endangered wild gibbons and you may also see them swinging through the forest canopy.
Along the course of 33 different platform stations, you will learn about wildlife and have a chance to see nature’s gibbons in the wild. Enjoy stunning rainforest scenery during a fun and adventurous day. This is an extreme adventure so before you start, everyone receives a safety briefing and is personally outfitted in the proper equipment. Fully trained Sky Rangers are on hand for safety, and to educate you on the local flora and fauna
- A chance to encounter wild gibbons in their natural rainforest habitat
- 2 to 3 hours of ziplining through the rainforest
- Small group sizes
- 2 fully trained Sky Rangers assigned to each group
- Learn about the rainforest and the wildlife from these local experts
- Hours: 06:00:00 - 14:00:00
- Guide Price: £94 per person - price is subject to change
- Useful Information: To participate, a minimum height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) is required. Flip flops and loose fitting shoes are not allowed.
Great sample itineraries
Experience Flight Of The Gibbons Zip Line as part of these itineraries
Bangkok Chiang Mai And Krabi Holiday
Bangkok Chiang Mai Chiang Rai Tour
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.