Your info is secure and never shared with 3rd parties.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: Hayes & Jarvis (Travel) Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of the Travelopia Group of Companies, registered in England and Wales under number 509596 and whose registered office is at 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD.
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter
- Internet access is required to participate. To enter you will need to complete our Keep signed-up competition form and provide your name and a valid email address to the Promoter.
- Only one entry allowed per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that (i) there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or (ii) the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, including without limitation by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
5. Dates: The competition commences on 11 May 2018 and closes at 16:00 on 17 May 2018 when all entries must be received.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- There is one prize on offer which amounts to a £1,500 voucher to be spent on a holiday through the Promoter.
- The voucher must be used to make a holiday booking with the Promoter anytime from the date you are awarded the prize up to 31 December 2018 and the holiday booked must be completed by 18 May 2019. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all details of the trip for which they are to use their voucher and ensure all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled and to arrange their own travel insurance and to ensure they can afford to pay any balance and additional costs. For the avoidance of doubt the entirety of the Promoter’s booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday booked with a winning voucher including obligations to pay any additional deposit and to pay the balance. For full details of booking conditions which apply please click here. Please note that should you make a booking and then cancel then the cancellation terms of the Booking Conditions apply in full save that, for the avoidance of doubt, no cash refund, transfer or otherwise alternative of the Prize will be made and any cancellation shall result in a loss of the Prize with no liability or otherwise on the Promoter with regards the same.
- The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered. There is no cash alternative or exchange. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if the winner is unable to use their prize as stated and any cancellation shall be treated as per clause (b) above.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the winner is solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the prize.
- The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
8. Selection of winners: The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
9. Notification: The winner(s) will be notified by email on or before 31 May 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
10. Winner(s) details: Details of the winner, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the 31 May 2018 by writing to the Promoter at Hayes & Jarvis (Travel) Limited, Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
11. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
12. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.