From Mauna Kea’s snow capped mountain top to the sizzling Kilauea Volcano of Madame Pele’s flowing lava - from tropical rainforests and an intriguing undersea world, Hawai‘i The Big Island has much to offer the spirited traveller. The Fairmont Orchid takes advantage of the best of these. Paddle an outrigger, discover a petroglyph, snorkel in the azure water, or stargaze from a lava whirlpool. Indulge in the 32 acre resort which includes a gorgeous sandy lagoon with aquamarine waters, a year round children’s’ program, six delicious restaurants, a lounge and an oceanfront bar.
- Fantastic Beachfront location
- Take an Island tour that includes a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- View the Island from above by taking a fantastic Helicopter Tour
- Snorkel at Sunset with the Manta Rays
- Unwind at The Spa Without Walls
- Dine at one of the six restaurants
- Relax in the sugar-white sandy lagoon and aquamarine waters
- 32-acre luxury oceanfront resort on the Kohala Coast
- Check-in Time: 14:00:00
- Check-out Time: 11:00:00
- 540 rooms
- Transfer duration: Approx 30 minutes from Kona International Airport
- Outdoor pool
- Luxury Collection
Board Basis Options
- Room Only
- Kid's Club
Want to find out more about The Fairmont Orchid? Speak to our Hawaii experts.
Complimentary Resort Shuttle
The Spa Without Walls
Food & Drink
Kahakai Bar Oceanfront
Norio's Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
The Orchid Court
Brown's Beach House Restaurant
Hale Kai Restaurant
Board Basis Options
Family Friendly Facilities
Keiki Aloha Adventure
You might also like these
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.