Tours of Florida take you to world famous theme parks, glorious golden beaches, glamorous cities and mangrove forests full of wildlife. Whether you’re a beach lover, thrill seeker, shopper or a mixture of all three, we’ll help you plan your ideal Florida tour.
Pair your Florida tour with a journey around the powdery sands and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. Our Seven Seas Voyager Caribbean Cruise begins with four days in Miami, where you can shop till you drop, spend long lazy days people watching and sipping cocktails at a beach bar or explore the city. Take in the famous art deco architecture, try delicious cuisine with both southern US and Mexican influences and make the most of the vast malls.
Combine a tour in Florida with other great southern states, including Texas, South Carolina and Georgia on our Gone with the Wind Tour. Experience the charm of the USA’s south, as well as its famous hospitality. In Tallahassee you’ll find a small town charism, with a soft natural setting right on your doorstep. Wander through quiet, oak lined streets and enjoy the combination of traditional architecture with low rise, modern buildings in one of the USA’s most peaceful state capitals.
Experience the long history of music and some incredible chances to immerse yourself in the culture of the USA’s south on our Rhythms of the South Self Drive. Enjoy the freedom and comfort of the USA’s wide open road and ever changing landscapes, as well as the expertise of our Destination Specialists on your Florida road trip. In Pensacola you’ll find warm blue waters and golden sands on the Gulf of Mexico. Drive to Tallahassee, stopping in small fishing towns before enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the city.
Twin Centre Holidays To New York And Orlando
Las Vegas And Orlando Twin Centre Holidays
“Key West is my absolute favourite place in Florida. If you’re going there, make the drive part of the adventure because it’s a stunning 150 miles.”
“There are a million things to do in Florida. I love the Kennedy Space Station where my imagination runs riot at possibilities for new destinations.”
“If you feel like retreating from the lively streets of South Beach, head to the Everglades National Park and enjoy a whole host of activities such as off-trail hikes through the marshlands, bicycling along scenic Shark Valley, or spotting alligators and roseate spoonbills by canoe.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to visit the Everglades National Park?
Thousands of visitors go to the Everglades every year without incident. The authorities recommend sticking to the paths and going no nearer than five metres to a wild animal. They also suggest taking plenty of water and protection from the very hot sun.
What is the weather like in Florida?
North and Central Florida is subtropical, humid and with a rainy season from May to October. The south of Florida is tropical and, therefore, usually warm and pleasant in the winter months.
How far is Kennedy Space Center from Orlando?
Kennedy Space Center is roughly an hour away from central Orlando and is easily accessible by several highways and toll roads. Depending on the time of day and location of your accommodation, it is advised you head out early to avoid traffic. With so much to see and do, many visitors find that, despite being there a full day, they don’t come close to seeing everything the Kennedy Space Center has to offer.
Nicknamed 'The Sunshine State', Florida really is a playground in the sun. Relax on the white sand beaches and have fun at the amusement parks, take a dip into the natural world, and find chic shops and restaurants in the towns and cities – you’ll find lots more to put in your treasure trove of memories.
Why you'll love Florida...
- Relaxing on one of Florida’s award-winning beaches along the three coasts
- Indulging in retail therapy at the numerous chic and discount shopping outlets
- Sampling exciting dishes in the eclectic mix of restaurants influenced by Florida's diverse population
- Experiencing a dive in the world class scuba locations
- Seeing the joy on the faces of your children as they hug their favourite Disney characters (don’t forget this needs to be booked in advance)
- Snorkelling in the beautiful, clear water at the ironically named Dry Tortugas
- Sunning yourself at Miami Beach, famous for celebrities and movie making
- Appreciating the Key West architecture
- Feeling the fear at Everglades Alligator Farm
- Taking a dolphin spotting tour from Marco Island
- Tasting the culinary delights of Miami Harbour
- Sailing in Biscayne Bay on Florida’s south coast
Did you know?
- The Everglades is the only place in the world where crocodiles and alligators co-exist.
- In 2014, two men spent 17 hours completing all 46 rides at Disney World. In 2018, there are now over 50 rides to choose from.
- Author Ernest Hemingway lived in Key West for many years and wrote A Farewell to Arms here. Bibliophiles will be fascinated by a tour of his old home.
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.