Tours of Botswana allow you to explore the untouched landscapes with expert guides, take a boat trip along the Okavango River or enjoy a fly in safari and see the planes below. You can also combine your Botswana tour with Zimbabwe, Zambia and Namibia.
Browse our selection of tours below or chat with one of our Destination Specialists to plan your tailor made Botswana tour. Our Grand Tour of Botswana is the ideal tour for those wanting to explore the best of Botswana.
For a shorter itineary book our Victoria Falls & Chobe tour and see the thundering waters of Victoria Falls before taking in the lions, elephants, eagles and more in Botswana’s Chobe National Park, staying in luxurous accommodation throughout your trip.
Luxury Botswana Safari Tour
Victoria Falls To Chobe National Park
“Pack warm clothes that you can layer. As hot as Botswana can get, some parts can get extremely cold, particularly in the mornings. Believe it or not, you might want to pack gloves.”
A wonderfully varied expanse of densely populated wetlands, lagoons, brush and savannah, Botswana is regarded as one of the finest safari destinations in all of Africa. Witness the stunning Big Five in their natural habitat, spanning an incredibly diverse and untouched wildnerness just begging to be explored.
Why you'll love Botswana...
• Sipping chilled sundowners on a Zambezi River cruise
• Spotting black-maned lions in the Kalahari Desert
• Catching the Nxai Pan annual zebra migration(from December to March)
• Safari through the Okavango Delta by mokoro
• Journeying through the waterways of Chobe National Park
• Taking in the vast savannahs by air
• Scanning the skies for crested crane and African fish eagles at Moremi Game Reserve
• Flying into lavish Belmont Eagle Island Lodge
• Witnessing the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls
• Thrilling 4x4 game drives
• Tracking rare aardwolves and wildebeest on the Makgadikgadi Pan
• Walking with the San bushmen trackers in Nxai Pan
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.