Combine the very best of the northwest Pacific Coast cities in one incredible luxury itinerary.
The perfect balance of vibrant cities and unspoilt nature, experience the stunning Pacific coastline on both sides of the USA/Canada border. Begin in one of the world’s most liveable and cosmopolitan cities Vancouver, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountain range before sailing across the Strait of Georgia to British Columbia’s capital, Victoria.
Soak up the charming colonial culture and picturesque architecture before swapping the city for the sweeping, isolated beaches and breath-taking rainforests of Tofino.
Spot whales and bears from the water or lean about Vancouver Island’s fascinating First Nations history before taking the Clipper ferry from Victoria across the Puget Sound to super cool Seattle. Explore the acres of parkland and the mountain backdrop of Mount Rainier before ending your trip spending some time at the city’s stunning waterfront.
- Experiencing all the Pacific Northwest has to offer
- Three incredible cities, all combining urban cool with outdoor pursuits
- Spotting black bears, whales and sea otters on Vancouver Island
- Sailing on the stunning Strait of Georgia and Puget Sound
Start your Journey
- Sample the fresh produce at Granville Island Public Market
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Stanley Park Seawall
- Head to Grouse Mountain for spectacular views across the city
- Shop among the designer names on Robson Street
- Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise in Coal Harbour
- Take a tour of the historic Parliament Buildings
- Enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking in Victoria's Inner Harbour
- Visit the fascinating exhibits at the Royal BC Museum
- Indulge in Afternoon Tea at the historic Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Explore the incredible displays of flora at nearby Butchart Gardens
- Soak up the fresh sea air and stroll on endless sandy beaches
- Walk the Big Tree Trail to gaze up at the towering cedars
- Take a Whale Watching excursion to spot humpback, orca and sea otters
- Discover the fascinating history of First Nations on the island
- Spot black bears in Pacific Rim National Park
- Taste your way around Pike Place Market
- View the colourful glass displays at the Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Tour the interesting Future of Flight and Aviation Centre
- Journey up to the top of the Space Needle for amazing city views
- Take a short ferry ride to the Kitsap Peninsula
You might also like these
Take a look at these other inspiring itineraries. Our Destination Specialists would love to create something perfect for you.
Toronto Niagara And New York Holidays
Pacific Coast Drive Multi Centre
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.