Visit three most popular Buddhist temples in Bangkok.
This excursion combines the three most popular Buddhist temples in Bangkok.
Start the tour with a visit to the Royal Grand Palace, a great architectural masterpiece of several buildings from the outside purely magical inside. It was once used as a royal residence from the 18th century to the mid-20th century. It is without a doubt a national treasure and possibly the most visited royal monument of Thailand which shouldn’t be missed. The building houses "Wat Po", Bangkok's oldest temple, in which is located the famous gold leaf-covered reclining Buddha. This tour also includes the temple "Wat Traimit" with its 5.5-ton Golden Buddha.
- Hours: 07:30:00 - 11:30:00
- Open: Pick up from your Bangkok hotel at 0730hrs
- Duration: 4 hour excursion
- Guide Price: £49 per person ( price is subject to change)
- Useful Information: Please note that as this excursion involves visits to temples, you are advised to dress respectfully with either trousers or knee length skirts. Shoulders should be covered and ladies need to wear a top with sleeves.
Great sample itineraries
Experience Bangkok Temple Tour as part of these itineraries
Bangkok Chiang Mai Chiang Rai Tour
Bangkok And Koh Lanta Holidays
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.