Your info is secure and never shared with 3rd parties.
Fly in style – scheduled flying at its best! Air Canada operates a year round service Dublin to Toronto, offering convenient connections to the all over Canada and the USA.
Air Canada operate a summer service from Dublin to Montreal and also Shannon to Toronto. In addition their sister company Air Canada Rouge operate a Dublin to Vancouver summer service.
Air Canada also offer convenient connections to 7 major Canadian cities via London Heathrow.
On board Air Canada offer Economy, Premium Economy and International Business class.
Where do I submit my APIS information?
This can be done on the Air Canada website. To enter your advance passenger information on their website, you will need your Airline Booking Reference. This can be found on your Hayes and Jarvis Booking Invoice.
Which terminal do I fly from with Air Canada?
Air Canada flights operate from London Heathrow’s newest terminal, Terminal 2: the Queen’s Terminal.
What is my baggage allowance with Air Canada?
Economy: 1 piece not exceeding 23kg.
Premium Economy: 2 pieces not exceeding 23kg per piece.
Business Class: 2 pieces not exceeding 32kg per piece.
What is my hand luggage allowance with Air Canada?
1 standard article not exceeding 23cm x 40cm x 55cm (wheels and handles included) and 10kg in weight, along with 1 personal article not exceeding 16cm x 33cm x 43cm and up to 10kg in weight. For more information on this, please visit Air Canada’s Website.
How soon before a flight do I need to check in with Air Canada?
You can check in online 24 hours in advance, or at the self-service check-in kiosk, printing your boarding pass and then dropping off your luggage at the Bag Drop desks a minimum of 3 hours prior to departure.
International Economy Class
- Up to 83cm (33in) seat pitch with adjustable headrests
- Personal 22cm (8.9in) touch-screen television offering hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- Complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines and spirits
Premium Economy Class
A little more can mean a lot! Available on transatlantic services from London Heathrow to Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver:
- A larger seat and extra legroom
- 96.5cm (38in) seat pitch
- A larger seat 50cm (20in) between armrests and 17.8cm (7in) recline
- Increased baggage allowance
- Complimentary wines and spirits as well as premium cuisine
- Priority airports services: check in, boarding and baggage
International Business Class
Travel in style with Air Canada’s International Business Class:
- Relax in the privacy of the International Business Class pod with the added comfort of a fully flat-bed*
- Priority airport services: check-in, boarding and baggage
- Exclusive access to the Maple Leaf Lounge at Heathrow and across Canada
- Fine wines and gourmet cuisine
- Noise cancelling headphones to enjoy hundreds of hours of entertainment
* Not available on Heathrow to St. John’s, Nfld summer services
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.