Think Hollywood and you think hip, and that's exactly what the W Hollywood is all about with chic décor, cool furnishings and funky style at every turn. The stylish rooftop pool deck is the place to people watch, or settle down at Station Hollywood and enjoy hit movies on the big screen. The hotel's signature restaurant, Delphine, serves up sumptuous French bistro cuisine and after, head to The Living Rooms or Drai's on the rooftop for some impressive bartender service. If 'R and R' is more your thing, you'll be pleased to know there's a full service spa onsite as well - Bliss by name and bliss by nature!
- Find your favourite Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Visit Universal Studios Hollywood
- Fantastic location in the heart of the action on Hollywood and Vine
- Sit back and enjoy big screen movies at Station Hollywood
- Cool off day or night at the iconic WET® Deck
- Escape to a La-La Land of tension-taming facilities at the Bliss Spa
- Vintage Hollywood meets modern Technicolor at this sylish Californian hotel
- Check-in Time: 15:00:00
- Check-out Time: 12:00:00
- 305 rooms
- Transfer duration: Approx 1 hour from Los Angeles International Airport
- Outdoor pool
Board Basis Options
- Room Only
Want to find out more about W Hollywood? Speak to our Hollywood experts.
Food & Drink
The Living Room
Board Basis Options
You might also like these
Andaz West Hollywood
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
Try these inspiring itineraries
Twin Centre Holidays Las Vegas And Los Angeles
Luxury Los Cabos Holidays
San Francisco, Pismo Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego Multi Centre
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.