Your info is secure and never shared with 3rd parties.
For over 30 years, Virgin Atlantic has been the long-haul airline for people who want flying to be a thrill. Every year, it flies over six million of these people to top business and leisure destinations around the world.
Virgin Atlantic offers convenient connections from Dublin, Cork and Shannon via Gatwick, Heathrow and Manchester.
Step on-board and you’ll experience a unique spirit and sense of adventure brought to you through friendly, intuitive service. Along with plenty of innovative touches that makes your journey feel really special. So whether you’re travelling for work or pleasure, with Virgin Atlantic your journey’s a springboard to grab life and ‘let it fly’.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I submit my APIS information?
On the official Virgin Atlantic Site. To supply the information, you will need to select ‘Manage Your Booking’. It will then ask for your Airline Booking Reference. This can be found on your Hayes and Jarvis Booking Invoice.
Which terminal do I fly from with Virgin Atlantic?
London Heathrow: all destinations depart from Terminal 3.
Gatwick: all destinations depart from North Terminal.
Manchester: all destinations depart from Terminal 2.
What is my baggage allowance with Virgin Atlantic?
Economy Class: 1 piece not exceeding 23kg (on flights between the UK to India and Lagos, the allowance is 2 bags)
Premium Economy Class: 2 pieces not exceeding 23kg each (on flights between the UK to India, the allowance is 3 bags)
Upper Class: 3 pieces not exceeding 32kg each.
What is my hand luggage allowance with Virgin Atlantic?
Economy Class and Premium Economy Class: 1 piece not exceeding 23 x 36 x 56cm and 10kg.
Upper Class: 2 pieces not exceeding 23 x 36 x 56cm and 12kg (combined maximum 16kg).
How soon before a flight do I need to check in with Virgin Atlantic?
Online check in is open from 24 hours before your flight until 70 minutes before departure. Alternatively you can check in at the Airport. Check in desks open 3 hours before and close 60 minutes prior to your flights scheduled departure.
- Start your holiday by easily managing your booking at Virgin Atlantic to choose your seat in advance* via fast online or mobile check in;
- Relax onboard in your comfy seat with 31inches (over 78cm) seat pitch. Or buy even more space with an Extra Legroom or Exit Row seat;
- Choose from a range of complimentary meals, drinks and snacks;
- Keep your gadgets going with inseat power and stay in the loop with onboard WiFi**;
- Settle in with the latest and greatest award winning entertainment;
- Know the kids are looked after with special movies, meals and activity books;
- On night flights, your amenity kit will help you drift off to sleep;
- Enjoy our intuitive, personal service thruoghout.
*You can choose your seat for free within 24 hours of departure, or from £30 in advance of this.
**Available on selected flights for a fee.
- Speed through the airport with dedicated check in and priority boarding;
- Relax preflight with a glass of bubbly and complimentary newspaper in our dedicated cabin;
- Recline on your wide leather seat with headrest and footrest and 38in (over 96cm) seat pitch;
- Enjoy your choice of three delicious main meals, upgraded with china crockery, cutlery and linen;
- Finish your meal with an after dinner liqueur;
- Snooze or freshen up on night flights with the help of your amenity kit;
- Stay connected with inseat power and onboard WiFi*
- Help yourself to tempting snacks whenever you like.
*Available on selected flights for a fee.
- Enjoy the effortless comfort of complimentary chauffeur driven car* transfers to and from the airport;
- At London Heathrow, breeze through the Private Security Channel within our Upper Class Wing;
- Take time out in our incredible Clubhouse** choosing from varied dishes and fine wines;
- Onbaord, relax or socialise at the Upper Class bar;
- Stretch out in your super comfortable Upper Class Suite;
- Stay connected with inseat laptop power and onbaord WiFi***
- Finish off yourr imaginatively designed meal with cheese and port;
- Enjoy a great night’s sleep in your spacious, fully flat bed, with the help of your amenity kit;
- On landing in the morning at London Heathrow, get ready to take the day on at our Revivals lounge.
*Chauffeur driven car service available at most destinations with selected Upper Class fares (J, C, D and I class) (mileage restrictions apply)
**Lounge facilities vary at each destination
***Available on selected flights for a fee.
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.