Your info is secure and never shared with 3rd parties.
United Airlines offers comprehensive access to the U.S. from Dublin and Shannon airports, and onward connections to over 300 destinations across the Americas.
United Airlines fly nonstop to Newark and Washington from Dublin, with a summer service to Chicago. They also operate a summer service from Shannon to Newark.
Whether it’s Manhattan and Miami or Las Vegas and Los Angeles, the vast United Airlines network is perfect for creating multi-centre holidays and business travel. And you won’t just arrive at your destination: you’ll arrive refreshed, thanks to our high levels of inflight comfort and personal service. From three-course meals in United Economy® to 180 degree flat-beds in United PolarisSM Business Class, air travel is a pleasure.
Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Airlines, Inc. and United Express. On-board facilities may vary depending on aircraft. United Polaris travel features, including aircraft and airport configuration, may not be available in all markets and/or flights.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I submit my APIS information?
This can be done on the United Airlines Website. To enter your advanced passenger information on their website, you will need your Airline Locator Reference. This can be found on your Hayes and Jarvis Booking Invoice.
Which terminal do I fly from with United Airlines?
All United Airlines flights will depart from Terminal 2 at London Heathrow.
What is my baggage allowance with United Airlines?
Travel to USA and Canada
All Transatlantic flights 1 free bag up to 23kg.
For journeys involving a stopover i.e. a twin centre holiday baggage fees apply on all domestic flights.
2 bags, not exceeding 32kg per bag.
The same internal baggage fees as per economy class apply.
What is my hand luggage allowance with United Airlines?
1 piece not exceeding 23cm x 35cm x 56cm or 114 cm in total.
How soon before a flight do I need to check in with United Airlines?
Online check-in is available within 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. Alternatively you can check in 3 hours up to 60 minutes prior to your flight departure time.
Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Airlines, Inc. and United Express. On-board facilities may vary depending on aircraft. Seasonal variations to route schedules may apply.
- Ergonomically-designed seats;
- Up to 32 inches of legroom;
- Complimentary three course meal, inflight snacks, wine, beer and soft drinks on all international flights;
- Individual on-demand seat back screens offering a wide choice of films, TV shows, music and more.
- Stay connected with friends and family with Wi-Fi available on all trans-Atlantic flights*
- Treat yourself with Duty Free Shopping available on board.
*Wi-Fi surcharges apply.
United Economy Plus
- All the benefits and services of Economy, but with extra space and added comfort;
- Up to 6 inches of additional legroom providing a total of up to 37 inches of legroom;
- Seats located near the front of the Economy cabin allowing swifter exit on arrival.
- 180-degree flat-bed seats with 6’6″ of sleeping space;
- Audio/Video personal on-demand entertainment system offering a wide choice of movies, TV shows, music and more;
- 15″ seat back monitor with noise-reduction headphones;
- Seasonally prepared menus, custom dinnerware complemented by award-winning wines and champagnes;
- Premier Access check-in, baggage handling and boarding;
- Access to United Polaris Lounge
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.