Experience the magic of this luxury Disney flagship resort, situated with private access to the Disney California Adventure Park. Designed in the Arts and Crafts style, this garden hotel is crowned by a stunning six-storey lobby area and features a diverse range of amenities for guests of all ages. Bask in the serenity of the 4,000 square foot spa, splash around in three forest-themed pools and make life-long memories with the acclaimed Character Dining events held regularly. This luxury resort is the ideal option for guests seeking an upscale Disney park experience.
- Organise an in-room celebration arrival
- Relax and rejuvenate with therapeutic treatments in the Spa
- Easy access to Disney California Adventure Park
- Serene spa centre for relaxation
- Excellent dining options including Character Dining
- Three wood-fringed pools including one with a waterslide
- Private access to the Disneyland Resort Park
- Extensive Craftsman theming
- Check-in Time: 14:00:00
- Check-out Time: 10:00:00
- 948 rooms
- Transfer duration: Approx 60 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Spa facilities
Board Basis Options
- Room Only
Want to find out more about Disney's Grand Californian? Speak to our Anaheim experts.
Other Activities and Amenities
Food & Drink
Napa Rose and Lounge
White Water Snacks
You might also like these
Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Resort
Try these inspiring itineraries
Luxury Los Cabos Holidays
Los Angeles, Maui and San Francisco Multi Centre
Twin Centre Holidays Las Vegas And Los Angeles
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.