Your info is secure and never shared with 3rd parties.
Our Iconic Victoria Falls four-day tour provides you with a perfect base to experience the seventh wonder of the world. Known to locals as ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ - the sheer power of this massive body of water plunging into the Zambezi Gorge is awe-inspiring and unforgettable.
This four-day Victoria Falls tour gives you three full days to enjoy the very best that Victoria Falls has to offer, including a glorious sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River and a leisurely tour of the iconic Falls. Other popular activities include; scenic flights over the falls in a helicopter, bungee jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge, white-water rafting (seasonal), and day trips to Chobe National Park.
Victoria Falls itself offers some excellent restaurant options as well as an eclectic variety of African curios and authentic art sold by friendly Zimbabwean locals who are wonderfully welcoming and eager to help you enjoy your stay. Discover for yourself why Victoria Falls is one of the most exciting travel destinations in Southern Africa; offering stunning scenery, incredible wildlife sightings and unforgettable adventures.
- Embark on an incredible journey through South Africa’s iconic landscapes on a four-day tour to Victoria Falls
- Discover night and day game drives for unparalleled wildlife viewing in the home of the Big Five of Africa
- Float along the Zambezi River, take a guided hike beside the falls and explore the bush for rare birds, insects and more
- Experience an authentic taste of Zimbabwe with a cultural dining experience in the forest, with music and dancing under the stars
Start your Journey
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
You will be met at Victoria Falls Airport and taken on a 40 minute journey to Victoria Falls River Lodge. Along the way, your driver will provide some informative commentary on the area and places of interest.
Victoria Falls River Lodge is a luxury tented lodge situated on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River - so close to Victoria Falls, you are able to see the spray in the distance. You’ll spend three-nights at Victoria Falls River Lodge in luxury tented accommodation on a full board basis.
Uninterrupted panoramic views of African sunsets and exceptional wildlife viewing makes this the ideal place from which to explore Victoria Falls. The main lodge has an open plan design and has been positioned just back from the river - in view of the elephants' natural evening route. Sit back and sip on a cocktail, under the shade of the thatched roof, as the elephants graze along the river line.
There are plenty of activities for you to choose from during your stay. There is an optional daily transfer from camp to Victoria Falls town, a tour of the Falls (part of the daily transfer to town) - a visit to the Rainforest, transfers to/from the National Park Gate/Jetty for third party services, two game activities per person per day inclusive of park fees. Game activities include a choice of either a morning or afternoon game drive in the Zambezi National Park, a sunset river cruise (subject to availability) and bird watching.
End of tour
Following breakfast, a scheduled transfer to Victoria Falls Airport will collect you from the lodge. Your Iconic Victoria Falls ends here.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary
- Twin or single accommodation
- Lodge scheduled boat/road transfers: Victoria Falls Airport / Vic Falls River Lodge / Victoria Falls Airport
- Activities as specified
- Local brand drinks
- All items of a personal nature
- Meals other than those specified
- Premium brand drinks
- Other activities and sightseeing
- Gratuities (this is not compulsory - a guideline is guides US10.00 and general staff US5.00 per guest per day
- Tour of Falls entry fee
- Visa fees (please check your clients visa requirements)
- Comprehensive travel insurance
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.