Your info is secure and never shared with 3rd parties.
Experience the history of Pearl Harbor and the highlights of the city of Honolulu on this fascinating tour. You'll first visit the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and see a film presentation of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor and browse the exhibits. Then board the Navy Launch for a short ride to the Arizona Memorial which is built over the sunken remains fo the USS Arizona. When you depart, you'll drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and take in cultural sights of downtown Honolulu.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- View film presentation of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard Navy vessel to Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- While driving through Honolulu’s historic district, view:
- Iolani Palace - Only royal palace in the US
- Kawaiahaʻo Church - First Christian church built on Oahu
- King Kamehameha Statue - Honoring Hawaii’s first King
- State Capitol - Architecture mimics natural surroundings
- Mission Houses Museum - National Historic Landmark
Please contact our Destination Specialists to add this onto your booking on 01293 839183*
- Open: Pick up 9.00am
(Times are approximate and subject to change)
- Guide Price: £38 per person (Prices are subject to change)
- Useful Information: Round trip transportation from convenient Waikiki locations
There’s no question too small. Start planning your dream trip by talking to our Destination Specialists.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest travel inspiration and destination news.
How we tailor make your holiday
The Hayes & Jarvis Way
We've been tailor making holidays for 65 years. With over 60 destinations to choose from, talk to us and we'll listen to your travel ideas to create unforgettable holiday experiences.