Large Group Holidays
We offer great deals for groups of 10 or more. Go on safari and track the 'Big Five' in Kruger, witness the annual migration across the vast plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti or just sample some of the best, exotic beaches Africa has to offer, including stays in Mombasa, Watamu and Zanzibar.
We will search for the lowest prices possible for your party, comparing airlines and hotels to offer the best value. We actively seek great group deals and will pass on the savings to you – guaranteeing to offer the best deal. Savings will typically be at least 10% and in many cases much more.
With our experience of arranging large parties we know that you may not all want the same itinerary. We will be as flexible as you need and your group will be totally tailor-made to your requirements.
- Different durations? You do not need to all fly out or back on the same day.
- Travelling from across the UK? We can arrange flights from different airports.
- Varying budgets? We can provide for different room types, or arrange for ‘deluxe’ or ‘budget’ options for those in the party.
- Some of the party want to travel on elsewhere? We can book extensions and second destination trips. Just contact us to discuss the possibilities.
- Something exclusive for your group? From group transfers, private dinners and meetings to private safaris or tours, it is all possible.
The only requirement is that 10 of you are together at some point – and what is more, everyone will be included in the discount. Hayes & Jarvis groups have access to a vast range of different hotels and over 40 airlines, meaning that your group can travel on the days you want and where you want.
Convenience and Security
You will have access to the knowledge of a team of travel experts with years of understanding and first hand experience of our destinations. In addition to this you can benefit from our strong buying power, as an established major tour operator, offering you the very best rates.
We can make all arrangements of the booking – flights, car hire, accommodation, excursions, transfers, exclusive packages and special events – all of which will be confirmed as a whole. This is all without the headache and worry of ‘DIY’ bookings. The whole process from quoting to travel will be taken care of by a dedicated member of staff – offering the same personal service throughout. With just one telephone number there is no need to contact a different department each time you want to make a change.
We can arrange a dedicated group trip to any of our worldwide destinations. Covering five continents and hundreds of resorts, our programme has something for you:
- Splashing out in Las Vegas, living it up in New York, or even both on the same trip.
- Go on safari and track the 'Big Five' in Kruger, witness the migration across the vast plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti or just sample some of the best, exotic beaches Africa has to offer, including stays in Mombasa and Zanzibar.
- Creating a fantastic wedding occasion for you and your loved one in the Caribbean. And with our flexibility the wedding couple can fly-off or visit a sister property on the Island for their honeymoon straightaway, all arranged by us.
- Visit the Indian Ocean – relax on a stunning beach in Mauritius, experience the culture and beauty of Sri Lanka on a private tour or discover the underwater world of the Red Sea and the Maldives.
- The Far East has it all; tour magnificent cities, relax on secluded beaches, and embrace culture and cuisine that will evoke the senses. From city tours in Bangkok and jungle adventures in Borneo, to visiting historical delights on our comprehensive China tours, we can tailor-make your ideal holiday.
- With our extensive range of worldwide family hotels, we'll ensure that even the children are catered for.